Loved ones whose only ties to Victor’s organization are their relationships with its members, are abducted. The price to get them back safely—the six must confess their deepest, darkest secret to this mysterious young woman named Nora, who is as deadly as she is beautiful, and who seems to know more about each of them than they know about each other. And although no one has any clue about who Nora really is, it becomes clear that she also isn’t who she appears to be.
So much more is at stake than secrets and the lives of innocent loved ones; with each member that Nora forces to confess, the truth about their dark pasts and their present objectives will cast suspicion, pit some against each other, and may tear others apart.
Before the game is over everyone will know who this woman is and why she is here, but the damage she will leave in her wake could be the beginning of the new Order’s destruction.
Whose dark secret will be the darkest of all? And can Victor’s Order survive any of them?
In The Company of Killers Series
1. I have such a strong sense of smell that I can smell the toxins and sickness coming off a person’s body who is running a fever. Honestly, I’m surprised I’ve not been whisked away to a lab somewhere to be studied.
2. My family has always called me ‘Jessie’.
3. I’m a sucker for an emotional love story, but you would never guess it by the books I typically read and the movies and television shows I watch. Dexter, The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones—and my all-time favorite movie is Fight Club!
4. I have a mild case of OCD and hypochondria.
5. Years ago, I used to have dreams about fires and if I ever had them three nights in a row, something close to me would catch fire on the fourth day!
Five Fun Facts about In the Company of Killers –
1. Victor Faust speaks seven languages fluently: German, French, Spanish, Swedish, Hungarian, Arabic and English.
2. I molded Victor Faust’s character almost entirely from actor Michael Fassbender!
3. Izabel, when she was Sarai in Mexico, pulled one of her own wisdom teeth out with a pair of pliers because she had no way of getting dental care.
4. One of my favorite characters in the entire series is Javier Ruiz.
5. Niklas was supposed to die in book 1, but I liked him too much.
About The Author
J.A. Redmerski, New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author lives in North Little Rock, Arkansas with her three children, two cats and a Maltese. She is a lover of television and books that push boundaries and is a huge fan of AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads